Basic Search & Evacuation Techniques
Module III – Basic Search & Evacuation Techniques
• Participants will better-understand who should participate in the search and why
• Participants will learn the most common search techniques
• Participants will be able to properly demonstrate the procedures for conducting an effective search
• Participants will receive instruction regarding secondary devices and their intended purpose
• Participants will learn to conduct a proper evacuation, taking in to consideration routes, destination, time, distance and shielding
• Participants will better-understand logistical considerations, including command post, staging areas, liaison, etc.